Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Summer Travels


The SUV is being packed as I type this.  8 suitcases, 3 storage bins, 1 sewing bag, a new audiobook, and 2 humans will set off tomorrow morning for Delaware.  I am going to teach and lecture at the Ocean Waves Quilt Guild Show.  My friday class is sold out and I'm not sure of the status of the lecture on Saturday.  Go to the link and find out if there is room for you!

Another summer adventure is happening soon!  Can you be in Nantucket in 2 weeks?  We will!  We hope to see you there.  August in Nantucket - sounds like a great idea!



Laters,

Laurie

5 comments:

Tina said...

I would LOVE to see your quilts and rugs and hear your lecture but sadly, I am on the wrong side of the continent! I'll look forward to any pictures you may post (keeping my fingers crossed :))

Phyllis said...

Oh yes, August in Nantucket sounds like just the thing.... :-) , alas, August will find me stuck at home in The Netherlands, but with your book and lots of fabrics. And hoping for a nice blogpost to read about your quilty adventures!

Yvonne said...

Have fun! We stay at home till labor day, time to make some more circles!

Pamela Tasker said...

I would like to follow you anywhere especially to Nantucket! That is one of many destinations/dreams/goals I would like to travel to. The Cape, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket. I would of thought by now with a cousin whose daughters live on the Cape traveled there by now !! LOL Godspeed and take a lot of pictures to share! Pam, Dexter.

Wendy F. said...

Laurie was a huge hit at our ocean waves quilt Guild show. And now I have a competition between several Quilters for-star in a day. Laurie has totally and wonderfully infected our Guild with her style. Very special person and incredible designer. We were so very lucky to have her at our show. Looking forward to when should be on the East Coast again in our area and definitely there will be a bus load to go see her. Thank you so much Laurie. Please stay well and create create create!!! One of your biggest geeky fans, Wendy Ferranti

Blog Archive